Site rules Game-Planets
1. Registration of a user on the Game-Planets website (hereinafter referred to as the site) or the use of its functions is the basis for the entry of the user agreement with the site administration (hereinafter referred to as the user agreement) into force, as well as the unconditional consent of the user with all its conditions.
2. The lack of confirmation of the user's consent to the user agreement on the site due to its intentional circumvention or technical error on the site does not constitute grounds for its invalidity.
3. The user agreement is intended to resolve issues arising in the process of using the site between the site administration and the user
The site is prohibited:
1. Any activity illegal on the territory of Ukraine:
- Discussion and propaganda of terrorism and any illegal actions provided for by the Criminal Code of Ukraine, the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses.
- Discussions on making explosives, links to similar materials, or instructions for making.
- Discussing or planning murder, theft, robbery, and any help in this, in any form.
- Discussion of drug trafficking and drug use, smoking mixtures. As well as mentioning or links to sites, the content of which can help in finding places where drugs are sold.
- Information technology crimes (hacking, phishing, copyright infringement).
- Pornography, coprophilia, pedophilia, bestiality in any form.
- Incitement of interethnic, racial, religious or any other discord (enmity).
2. The use of obscene and profanity in any form, regardless of the language. As well as any provocation or speculation around the veil of such words. As well as obscene or obscene names (nicknames) of users. Obscene language is also prohibited.
3. Any advertising, as well as mentions of alcoholic products, cigarettes, prostitution, dietary supplements and drugs.
4. Deliberate clogging of sections of the site with useless, uninformative messages, messages consisting of randomly repeated characters, as well as repeated sending of identical messages, including messages consisting of pictures or special characters, stretching the site page in any direction. As well as the constant use of transliteration, Caps Lock or excessive use of text formatting tags in such a way that it will interfere with other project participants.
5. Create new topics with titles that do not reflect the essence of the problem or issue.
6. Advertising in any form, including advertising of organizations, goods, Internet resources, placement of referral links and self-promotion. Any commercial activity, including trading in games, accounts, keys or game currency. Commercial activity refers to the sale of something for money or its equivalent.
7. Referral links to online stores of gaming products or games. As well as any referral links.
8. Direct, indirect or veiled insults to other portal users. Threats of personal violence or other destructive actions that may lead to conflict. Provocations in any form and on any topic, as well as boorish and disrespectful attitude towards other users of the portal. As well as insults by changing the username.
9. Provocations around, as well as discussion of topics directly or indirectly related to politics, ideologies, religions or nationalities.
10. Discussing or encouraging the purchase or consumption of all of the above.
11. Activity to artificially increase profile indicators. Activities related to the promotion of any indicators, as well as the automation of such processes. For example, the number of downloaded content, game subscriptions, likes, bonuses, friends or views of added content, etc.
12. Send messages or post materials containing text, images and scripts that are used to incorrectly display site pages for other users, including the use of site errors. Embed HTML code/script into messages to collect information about other users.
13. Creation of additional accounts. One person should have to only one account.
14. Activities related to the dissemination of information containing slander or discrediting the business or personal reputation of organizations or people.
15. Post content that violates the rights of third parties.
16. Public condemnation of the decisions of the Administration of Game-Planets (including moderators as representatives of the Administration) in terms of moderation and / or administration of the forum / site, bicker and argue with the moderator or administrators.
17. Trolling in any form.
18. It is completely forbidden to place on any pages of the site links to download full versions of any games that have leaked beta versions to the network.
1. Administration of Game-Planets reserves the right not to enter into correspondence with users on issues of punishment for violation of these rules. Sanctions are imposed without prior warning and are not subject to further appeal.
2. Administrators and moderators have the right to preferential interpretation of certain paragraphs of the site rules in case of statements about the presence of a double meaning in such paragraphs on the part of the user.
3. This list of rules may be supplemented or changed at any time without prior notice.
Незнание данных правил не освобождает вас от ответственности за их нарушение.
1. Content posted by the user may be deleted by the site administration at any time without prior notice to the user at the request of third parties, copyright holders or for other reasons. The site administration does not bear any responsibility to the user for such actions.
2. The site is not responsible for the content of the materials. If you are the copyright holder and want to remove your material from our site, then write to the administration. Recall that your property was in the public domain and only therefore was published on our website. The site is non-commercial and we cannot check all user posts.
Recall that your property was in the public domain and only therefore was published on our website. The site is non-commercial and we cannot check all user posts.